Lidah Jin - Let's talk about indoor houseplant, in Malaysia! Paling mudah dijamin tak mati punya



How my sky garden looks like at the moment

So it is (was) 16 May 2020 at 12.29 am I started to write again, on this blog. All thanks to a human being I called friend, for keep mentioning about my blog and my entire linear life I had since 2009. I kid you not, that big guy even made my life series into Season 1 until Season 6. Let's talk about that, another time, shall we?

A lot had happened from the last time I wrote on this wall. From started working at a prestigious company in 2012, to crazy single life I had since I started earning my own money (need blogs for these too!!!), to marriage life, to daddy's life until now. And the first topic I will talk about is indoor house plant. haha

I guess now that I have more commitments, but less time, taking care of plants give some metime for meself too. It is therapeutic.

So, if you are a newby like me, who love plants but afraid of taking care of them, you should start with the most super ohmaigod hard to kill house plant: Sansevieria, lidah jin, snake plant, lidah mak mertua, mother inlaw's tongue. You name it. 
That big guy at the back, that's snake plant. It does look like serpent right? hence the name

Why snake plant?
It thrives in ignorance. There I said it. 
you forgot to water? no problem, they can last for weeks between watering if stays indoor.
you dont bother on fertilising. Dont bother. They dont need one!
You can put anywhere in your house like window sills, house corner, in bathroom, low light, bright light. They are ok. Hands down! 
There are cheap too!

Ok, so if you stumble upon this blog and you feel like starting, go get this mother in law's tongue before you meet the real mother in law hehehe



Comments

Popular Posts